This release introduces new tools – Website monitoring tool and Slow Site analyzer.
Website monitoring tool (сl-web-monitoring-tool) is a new tool that collects the statistics of the domains availability and responsiveness, as well as errors that occur when accessing these domains. An administrator can get email reports with the statistics.
Slow Site analyzer (alt-php-ssa) is a new tool that generates daily reports for the server administrator with information about the top N slow PHP-based domains and URLs.
Visit the documentation to learn more about these new tools.
- LVEMAN-1694: Domain deletion makes impossible to remove/start/stop NodeJS applications
- prepare Web Monitoring Tool release
- first release of Web Monitoring Tool
- XRAY-115: ignore_list added
- XRAY-114: dump statistics on agent restarts
- XRAY-112: Implement SSA manager get-report API
- XRAY-95: SSA manager enable-ssa, disable-ssa APIs added
- XRAY-109: Implement SSA Decision maker
- XRAY-110: SSA manager set-config API added
- XRAY-106: SSA Request processor
- XRAY-105: ssa read and validate configuration
- Initial release
yum update lvemanager --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing
yum downgrade lvemanager --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing yum erase alt-php-ssa cl-web-monitoring-tool