New updated lve-utils-4.2.25-1 and cl-end-server-tools-1.1.3-1 packages are now available for download from our updates-testing repository.
- CMT-460: cl_plus cron will not spam extra emails in case of unsuccessful execution
- LU-1893: new cldiag checker was added (--check-cagefs-quota) to detect whether disk quota is enabled for partition where the /var/cagefs directory is located
- CMT-481: LiteSpeed metrics collection was improved while reading data from the LiteSpeed configs
- CMT-492: node exporter server metrics aggregation was improved to be more accurate
- CMT-476: the "memory available" metric was added for CloudLinux 6
yum update lve-utils cl-end-server-tools --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing