A new updated cldeploy script version 1.56 is now available for download from the CloudLinux repository https://repo.cloudlinux.com/cloudlinux/sources/cln/cldeploy.
With this script you can easily convert existing servers from CentOS 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x to CloudLinux OS 6, 7, and 8. The process takes a few minutes and replaces just a handful of RPMs.
Note: If you have an old script, the next execution provides the ability to download a new updated script.
- CLDEPLOY-111: Install all our components on servers with custom control panel when integration config is present
- CLDEPLOY-112: CloudLinux 8 release version is missing during conversion
- CLDEPLOY-113: Improve installation script
- CLDEPLOY-114: Move all CentOS base repositories
- CLDEPLOY-115: Installation script fails if
aprpackage is absent
cldeployfrom CentOS 8 DirectAdmin + panel can not install LVE Manager
More information and details about cldeploy script you can find in the documentation.