* All mentioned in this article trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are only mentioned for informative purposes.
** Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
New updated mysql-governor, cl-mariadb103, and cl-mysql80 packages for CloudLinux subsystem for Ubuntu® are now available for download.
- MYSQLG-671: LVE restriction bug fixed
- MYSQLG-721: BAD list init error fixed
- Initial release for Ubuntu 20.04
- The apparmor profile updated to allow LVE/Governor functions work
- First release of cl-mysql80
Please follow our installation instructions in the documentation.