CloudLinux services have been growing and developing for years now, giving customers trusted, reliable, and secure products. And we started thinking about a useful tool that would help our customers to easily navigate through the stormy deep sea of releases and packages for the CloudLinux products and services.
Our extraordinary outstanding engineers from the support team came up with and developed such a tool. We named it – CloudLinux Changelog tool.
Let’s see how the CloudLinux Changelog tool can help customers to navigate through the stormy deep sea of releases and packages.
- All packages are listed in the left tree
- The changelog is available for each package version
- The package release date is indicated
- The latest stable version is indicated
- Release channel (beta/rollout/production) is indicated
- Search by task ID is available
Please note that some packages may not be present in the current version of the CloudLinux Changelog. We will add them in the next releases.
You can find the CloudLinux Changelog tool here.
We encourage you to use the CloudLinux Changelog tool and share your ideas and thoughts through cloudlinux.zendesk.com and comments on this announcement.