New updated MariaDB 10.2, MariaDB 10.3, MariaDB 10.4, and MariaDB 10.5 packages for MySQL Governor for CloudLinux OS 6,7, and 8 have been scheduled for gradual rollout from our production repository.
Rollout slot: 4
Rolled out to: 0.2%
ETA for 100% rollout: May, 31
- MYSQLG-590: Update MariaDB to version 10.2.38
- MYSQLG-589: Update MariaDB to version 10.3.29
- MYSQLG-591: Update MariaDB to version 10.4.19
- MYSQLG-580: Fix libpath in pkgconfig
- MYSQLG-592: Update MariaDB to version 10.5.10
To install cl-MariaDB, follow our documentation for the instructions here.
Immediate update (via bypass)
Note: Make a full database backup (including system tables) before you upgrade MySQL or switch to MariaDB. This action will prevent data loss in case something goes wrong.
# yum update cl-MariaDB* --enablerepo=cloudlinux-rollout-4-bypass