New updated MySQL Governor package and cl-MariaDB packages for CloudLinux OS 6, 7, and 8 have been rolled out to 100% and are now available for download from our production repository.
- MYSQLG-569: Update MariaDB to version 10.2.37
- MYSQLG-567: Update MariaDB to version 10.3.28
- MYSQLG-570: Update MariaDB to version 10.4.18
- MYSQLG-571: Update MariaDB to version 10.5.9
- MYSQLG-574: Fixed an issue with the "--install-beta" flag
Note: make a full database backup (including system tables) before you upgrade MySQL or switch to MariaDB. This action will prevent data loss in case something goes wrong.
To update cl-MariaDB, run:
# yum update cl-MariaDB*
To update governor-mysql, run:
# yum update governor-mysql
# service db_governor restart