We are pleased to announce that the new updated WHMCS plugin version 1.3.9 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features.
- DEF-16778: Added CloudLinux OS Solo support
- DEF-16589: Handle error when IP license already exists for other similar product
How to upgrade
To upgrade WHMCS plugin, follow the next steps:
- Download CloudLinux licenses for WHMCS: http://repo.cloudlinux.com/plugins/whmcs-cl-plugin-latest.zip.
- Upload the archive to your WHMCS root folder and extract it. Files should automatically jump into their places.
- Run the following script: php <whmcs_root>/clDeploy.php --migrate
You can find more information about WHMCS plugin in the documentation.
If you have any problems with the product or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com.