We are pleased to announce that a new updated WHMCS plugin version 1.3.8 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features.
If you encounter any problems with the product or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: the Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.
- [DEF-16226]: Improved custom IP field behavior
- Now you are able to use a custom IP field using setup via linked configurable options.
- Added a new field Name of the custom IP field to the CloudLinuxLicenses product module settings. If you will add a custom field with the same name to the main product then the IP address from this field will be used during the order.
- [DEF-16227]: Added suspend/unsuspend module commands to setup with linked configurable options
- [DEF-16225]: Added KernelCare+ (IP licenses) and ImunifyAV+ (IP & key licenses) support
To update the WHMCS plugin, do the next steps:
- Download CloudLinux Licenses For WHMCS: http://repo.cloudlinux.com/plugins/whmcs-cl-plugin-latest.zip.
- Upload the archive to your WHMCS root folder and extract it. Files should automatically jump into their places.
- Run the script:
php <whmcs_root>/clDeploy.php --migrate
More information on WHMCS plugin can be found in the documentation.