AccelerateWP officially exited beta status earlier this year and our team has since introduced more than 15 new features that enhance the value of AccelerateWP even more. We are delighted to conclude this year of development by providing support for another important segment of our clients - those using DirectAdmin. We're thrilled to announce that CloudLinux OS is now fully integrated and compatible with hosting software for all our clients. DirectAdmin users who have been eagerly awaiting AccelerateWP can now jump on board. You are warmly invited to become AccelerateWP providers.
We have already initiated the rollout process, and AccelerateWP will be available to all DirectAdmin servers within the next two weeks. However, if you're eager to get started sooner, feel free to manually update your CloudLinux OS version from the test repository by running:
yum install accelerate-wp cloudlinux-awp-plugin --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing
Use our Getting started guide to setup AccelerateWP on your server and find more information about AccelerateWP functionality on the AccelerateWP product page. Also, here are some handy materials for a quick start:
- Documentation for server admins
- Documentation for end-users
- Quick start guide
- Latest webinar: "One year since release: New capabilities and How your end-users can benefit from AccelerateWP"
- Pricing for AccelerateWP Premium and CDN
- Feature list difference between Free and Premium Editions
- Marketing materials and sales enablement assistance available on our partner portal.
We always appreciate your feedback here in the comments or directly with our product team via email@example.com.