Meet the New CloudLinux OS Admin - Up to 5-Users OS License Plan Offering a Seamless Migration path for Shared users to VPS or Dedicated.
Up to 5 users? We heard you. Newsflash: You can now upgrade your shared hosting clients to their own VPS or Dedicated Server without any noticeable differences in the interface!
A significant number of online businesses have outgrown shared hosting plans offered by their hosting providers. Growing E-Commerce and Blog websites often require VPS or Dedicated hardware while facing the need for more technical knowledge to manage a server. These clients are ideal candidates for hosting providers to promote upgrades to a faster and more reliable solution. Until now, that meant the migration process for the business owner included learning how to be a server administrator.
CloudLinux is addressing this burden by providing you with a new license plan: – CL OS Admin – which allows up to five separate OS users to access all the features & benefits that end-users enjoy on a shared server, but now on a VPS/Dedicated server. You can now offer seamless upgrades without any of the common technical struggles that end-users face in managing the entire server. This allows you to replicate the shared hosting user experience in much more powerful hosting environments..
Offer the same security, stability, and performance functionality for all websites with an isolated virtual environment and file system provided by LVE Manager and CageFS, the websites will stay as protected from their server neighbors as they have come to expect. But it’s not just that, PHP X-Ray and AccelerateWP capabilities will give your clients all the tools to keep their websites online at peak performance. Meanwhile, nothing changes in their control panel and they will feel comfortable performing common tasks without the need to contact your support team. CloudLinux OS Admin eliminates most of the migration problems to make your upsell process smooth and painless for you and your customer while you save on license costs.
CloudLinux OS Admin adds greater flexibility for hosting providers who need five or fewer accounts but with PRO features. New or existing VPS/Dedicated users will get the most powerful set of functionality, such as:
- LVE - a kernel-level technology developed by the CloudLinux team, it integrates at server level and PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) to prevent abuse while maintaining the lowest overhead possible. The technology has roots in common with container-based virtualization. LVE ensures that no single website can bring your whole server down;
- CageFS - is a virtualized, per-user file system that uniquely encapsulates each user, preventing them from accessing each other and viewing sensitive information. CageFS prevents a large number of attacks, including most privilege escalation and information disclosure attacks. It is completely transparent to your customers without needing them to update their scripts;
- HardenedPHP- secures old and unsupported versions of PHP. In those old versions, including the widely used 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, and 5.6, vulnerabilities, even if discovered, are not patched by the PHP.net community;
- SecureLinks - a kernel-level technology that prevents all known symbolic link (symlink) attacks. It enhances the security level of the servers even further. It prevents malicious users from reading symbolic link files (where an attacker tricks the Apache Web server into reading another user's PHP config files).
Ease the burden
- РHP Selector - give your customers ultimate flexibility, allowing them to select a specific PHP version they need to run their website and popular extensions with a few mere clicks.
- Mod_lsapi PRO - increases end-user's website speed by executing the PHP scripts on a web server faster than other modules (mod_suphp, php-fpm, mod_php, and so on);
- PHP X-Ray - pinpoints and provides detailed information to server and website admins on the performance bottlenecks such as sluggish plugins (or the slow websites running hundreds of plugins), database queries, functions, and/or external calls;
- AccelerateWP - a set of analytical and optimization tools that allows your clients to speed up the WordPress websites in an easy and automated fashion.
The CloudLinux OS Admin plan is now available for hosting providers in our website and in the CLN Portal. We currently only support cPanel, although we’ll soon support Plesk, DirectAdmin custom panels and non-panel compatibility.,* Note: The CloudLinux OS Admin plan does not include the NodeJS, Python and Ruby selectors as well as the DB Governor.
Check out the pricing for the new plan we’ve just released and compare it to the other license types - feel free to contact our sales team should you have any questions!