We remove the OptimumCache packages from servers and our repositories.
We'd like to remind you that the OptimumCache feature was deprecated back in 2017, but the packages were still presented in our repositories.
OptimumCache didn’t show a significant decrease in load average and was the reason for segfault, fouling of loop, and issue with performance.
In this release of the lve-utils package, we’re cleaning the OptimumCache packages from servers and our repositories.
- LVEW-29: Fix a false-positive warning for unused LVE flags when kmod-lve API version is too low
- LU-3131: Add orphan packages cleanup via crontab (bugfix)
- LU-3464: Fix cloudlinux-summary traceback due to incorrect logs archive format
- LU-3043: RemoveOptimumCache from all servers (CloudLinux only)
- CAG-1205: CageFS update should not recreate symlinks when no need
- CAG-1206: Add /etc/php to CageFS by default
For current updates and changelogs, please visit Changelog.