I'm glad to announce that our new performance tracing tool – PHP X-Ray is now available for our valuable Plesk customers.
I would like to thank all beta testers for involving in the beta test process and getting useful feedback.
- XRAY-34: Added Plesk support for X-Ray manager
- XRAY-30: Added support for Plesk PHP versions for the X-Ray extension
- MODLS-797: Fixed MySQL queries parser
- XRAY-66: Fixed an issue when the null result from API causes agent to restart
- XRAY-65: Added the ignore handler for reading data from socket
- Fixed an issue when X-Ray says that domain (starts with www.) does not exist
- Fixed issues when requests have been sent but nothing was collected
You can find the complete installation instructions in the documentation.
To update X-Ray, run the following command:
yum update alt-php-xray --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing