We’re also keen to know what you think and how this mechanism is performing.
We encourage you to give your feedback via the helpdesk or in the comments below.
Here’s a short description of the integration mechanism (draft documentation)
To integrate CloudLinux OS into a control panel, you should implement the following interfaces required by the CloudLinux OS utilities:
- CPAPI — a small scripts/files-type interface to get the required information from the control panel
- CP Hooks integration — a set of the CloudLinux OS scripts/commands. Control panel calls this set in response to its internal events
- Web UI integration (optional) — various configuration parameters and scripts to embed interface SPA application into the control panel native interface. Optional, if CLI is enough
- CageFS integration — some changes may be required in the config files to work and integrate with CageFS
- Apache modules integration — we provide control panels with the ability to build their own Apache packages with modules such as alt-mod-passenger, mod_lsapi, mod_hostinglimits
- MySQL Governor integration
- HardenedPHP integration
You can find the full CloudLinux OS and control panel integration guide (draft) in our documentation.